The most practical selection skills of insulated water bottle
There are many kinds of stainless steel insulated water bottles sold on the market, and the prices vary greatly. For some consumers, they don’t know the difference between them, and often spend a lot of money to buy unsatisfactory products. So, how to choose a high quality insulated water bottle?
First of all, it depends on the appearance of the insulated water bottle.
you need check whether the surface of the inside layer and the outside layer is polished uniformly and whether there are bruises and scratches;
Second, to see whether the mouth welding is smooth and consistent, which is related to whether the feeling of drinking water is comfortable;
Third, whether the quality of plastic parts is poor. It will not only affect the service life but also affect the drinking water sanitation;
Fourth, check whether the internal seal is tight. Whether the plug and cup body fit properly. Whether the screw in and out is free and whether there is water leakage. Fill a bottle of water and turn it upside down for four or five minutes or shake it vigorously several times to verify whether there is water leakage. Then look at the insulation performance, which is the main technical index of the insulated water bottle. Generally, it is impossible to check according to the standard when purchasing, but it can be checked by hand after the hot water is filled. The lower part of the insulated water bottle body will be heated after the uninsulated water bottle is filled with hot water for two minutes, while the insulated water bottle is always cool.
There are several methods:
1. Simple identification method of insulated heat preservation performance: pour boiling water into the insulated water bottle and tighten the cork or lid clockwise for 2-3 minutes, then touch the outer surface of the insulated water bottle body with hand. If the thermos water bottle body has an obvious warm phenomenon, it means that the product has lost the vacuum degree and can not achieve a good heat preservation effect.
2. Identification method of sealing performance: after adding hot water to the insulated water bottle, screw the cork and the cup cover clockwise, place the thermos water bottle flat on the table, and there shall be no water leakage; the rotation between the stainless steel vacuum bottle cover and the water bottle mouth shall be flexible without a gap.
3. Identification method of plastic accessories: the characteristics of food-grade new plastics are a small smell, bright surface, no burr, long service life and not easy to aging. Common plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by the strong smell, dark color, many burrs, and easy aging and fracture.
4. Simple identification method of capacity: the depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the shell (the difference is 16-18mm), and the capacity is consistent with the nominal value. Some of the poor quality insulated water bottles add sand, cement blocks to make up for the missing weight in the bottle body. Myth: heavier insulated water bottle is not necessarily good.
5. Simple identification method of stainless steel material: there are many specifications of stainless steel material, 18 / 8 of which means that the stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The material meeting this standard is a green environmental protection product conforming to the national food level standard. The product is rustproof and corrosion-resistant. The color of the ordinary stainless steel cup is white and dark. If it is immersed in 1% saltwater for 24 hours, rust spots will appear. Some of the elements contained in it exceed the standard, which will directly harm human health.